Drink, eat, and make with us in the museum during MAKEnight, a special after-hours event for adults.
- Experiment with making wreaths using different types of materials
- Try your hand at soldering to create your own wire sculpture or ornament
- Design and decorate holiday cards using LED lights
- Sip on specialty holiday cocktails provided by Wigle Whiskey and delicious local beer from Penn Brewery
- Snack on tasty treats provided by e2
Please note that this is a 21+ event, which includes ligt fare, alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, and all materials.
Date: Thursday December 12, 2013
Pre-sale tickets: $15 / $12 for Museum Members
Tickets will be $17 at the door. Please note that previous MAKEnights have sold out in the past.
Buy tickets over the phone at (412) 322-5058 x 240 to avoid service charges. Tickets are also available for purchase online here.